Liberty Elevator Experts are the premier vertical transportation professionals. Our greatest strength is our combined knowledge of over 135 years of vertical transportation experience. We can address all your vertical transportation needs including elevators, escalator, lifts, dumbwaiters, moving walkways, etc.
Whether you need help with new design specifications, traffic analysis, performance or insurance audits, forensic investigation, elevator safety, education, ADA and code compliance, Liberty Elevator Experts can handle all your vertical transportation needs.
Our team adheres to all the elevator industry and professional standards in order to provide our clientele with expert elevator consulting, inspections and auditing services for the East Coast.
We focus on building a trusting relationship with our clients by honestly representing and providing them with customized high quality customer service. Our team keeps abreast of the most current practices, codes, requirements and technical advances in the elevator, escalator and vertical transportation industry.
All Liberty professionals are highly educated in many areas including; all aspects of vertical transportation, have excellent core values, and agree to uphold a strict code of conduct. We strive for excellence and demand perfection for our clients.
Liberty Elevator Experts, LLC is one of the fastest-growing vertical transportation inspection and consulting firms within North America. We look to keep clients compliant on elevator inspections and provide maintenance/repair consultations in order to ensure safety for passengers and life extension of equipment.
Liberty Elevator Experts provides:
- Vertical Transportation Consultant
- Forensic Investigations on behalf of victim or the plaintiff when an accident occurs
- Safety training in relation to the vertical transportation industry
- Continuing education for elevator contractors, property management firms, and architects
- Compliance Inspections – county-required inspections on all manufacturers’ lifting devices for Delaware, Maryland and Pennsylvania
- Insurance Audits performed on behalf of insurance providers
- Construction, modernization, and service specification design
We are uniquely qualified to provide you with the highest level of service and provide a comprehensive solution to your needs.
- NAESA Board of Director
- NAESA Board of Certification
- NAESA Executive Board
- NAESA Eastern region Secretary
- NAESA is largest accredited body of QEI certifying organization in North America